95 Mahalani Street, Ste. 22A
Wailuku, Hawaii 96793
Phone: (808) 244-0081
Fax: (808) 244-0083
The Maui Chamber of Commerce has been the local voice of Maui business since 1910—over 100 years of business leaders helping other businesses leaders and the Maui community. Our mission is to advance and promote a healthy economic environment for business; advocating for responsive government and quality education, while preserving Maui's unique community characteristics.
We are an independent Chamber of Commerce working within Maui to unite businesses, workers, residents, organizations, citizens, and our County and State government to promote economic vitality and prosperity in Maui County. Our members include all types of businesses from one-person shops to organizations of more than 1,500 employees and our focus is on local and statewide issues and policies that impact Maui businesses. By becoming a member of the Maui Chamber of Commerce, you participate in making the community a better place to live and work and become a part of the solution.
Join us and help:
- Encourage business and community prosperity by promoting economic programs designed to strengthen and enhance the financial opportunities for all businesses within the county.
- Advocate for a business-friendly environment and support a competitive market place.
- Serve as an effective non-partisan, non-sectarian voice for business on legislative, business, social, governmental and community issues affecting Maui.
- Identify and overcome obstacles that are detrimental to the business climate and community growth.
- Support civic, social and cultural programs designed to increase the functional and aesthetic values of the community.
- Promote lifelong learning.
- Help ensure the community's economic resources are preserved and well utilized.
- Value a high quality of life and expect our community to be welcoming to residents and visitors alike.
- Value fairness and efficiency in community decision making. We believe the business community must play an active role in public decision making and provide business people the means to act collectively, influencing decisions of economic significance in our community.
- Encourage efficient and sustainable business practices, which produce quality goods and services. We want to continuously improve the level of excellence in business practices throughout our community.